Pudding is good to eat when served with cold conditions and combined with the sauce with a sour taste and also fresh. This delicious pudding you need to try, Though a little hard time making it.
Strawberry Mousse Pudding Ingredients:
130 grams of strawberries, remove the lids, blender, strain, add water up to 180ml
3 egg yolks beaten off liquid add a little milk
300 ml liquid milk
120 ml heavy cream, whipped until stiff, store in refrigerator
150 grams of granulated sugar
7gram gelatinous white powder
3 egg whites
30 grams sugar, for whipping egg whites
Fresh strawberries, for garnish, cut into four parts
150 grams of strawberries, discarding petals, blender, strain
250 ml of water
100 grams of granulated sugar
50 grams of strawberry jam
2 tablespoons cornstarch, melted with a little water.
How to Make Strawberry Mousse Pudding :
- Cook milk, sugar and agar-agar, until boiling. Pour a little hot milk into the egg yolks stirring quickly. Put back all the egg yolks into the milk, stirring rapidly (fished). Bring to a boil again.
- Put strawberry juice, stir, remove from the heat, stirring constantly, until the steam is lost.
- Beat the egg whites with electric mixer at medium speed until frothy, add sugar gradually while continuing to be shaken until it forms peaks blunted (soft peak).
- Gradually, pour the gelatin mixture into egg whites while continuing to be shaken at low speed.
- Put whipped heavy cream and stir well.
- Pour into gelatin mold. Cool.
- Combine troberi juice, water, sugar and butter, stir well, Pour the cornstarch, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Cut the pudding, arrange on a serving dish, pour the sauce, garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.